If you are trying to contact facebook customer service then you’ve probably had some reason to contact facebook. But Contact Facebook directly by phone can be difficult, Unfortunately Facebook does not have direct phone numbers for customer support. When you are facing issue on the Facebook and need to contact someone for help, there are some effective ways to contact Facebook Support by Emails.
Mostly Facebook users are not aware that there are multiple ways to contact Facebook Support, but is depending on what your issue is, Here’s a quick list of way or emails to contact facebook support where you can send questions or your issues but the responses can be slow and aren’t assured, either.
If I can’t contact Facebook directly then how can I reach them?
If you are thinking that there are no phone numbers to reach Facebook, then how the hell I am going to reach them? Don’t worry there are many ways that you can be in touch with Facebook. Let us introduce you some ways to connect with Facebook.
Using the Facebook Help Center to send messages to Facebook can be the most reliable way to connect with the company to report an issue. In Facebook Help Center you can get troubleshoot guide any Facebook related issue. Facebook Help Center is full of articles about any account related problems like privacy, Facebook security check , Facebook login issues, notification issues, Facebook Marketplace not working, Password recovery, Account recovery, Bullying and harassment on Facebook related issues.
The Facebook business help center here you can find troubleshooting guide for any issue related to your Facebook business manager, admin roles, and accounts, selling/buying stuff. If you can’t get the answer to your issue by searching the business help pages, Then you can be directly contact Facebook Business Support here.
If your Business a Facebook Partner, you can find any kind of solution in Facebook Partner Support. Now Marketing Partners can access additional resources to get support on issues ranging from technical and operational questions to ad compliance and product strategies.
4. Ways to contact Facebook Support Email for different issues
As we know that there are no customer support numbers, Facebook provides us many support emails that you can reach out to them. All emails are differs by what kind of issue you are facing.
- Contact Facebook support Email at firstname.lastname@example.org – This email is the most basic email by Facebook. This email doesn’t specify a particular issue, you can email them about any Facebook related issue on this email.
- Contact Facebook support for disabled account via Email at email@example.com – This email is particularly for appeal disabled Facebook account recovery. If your account was disabled or hacked and you want to recover it, you can send them email on this about your issue.
- Contact Facebook support for suspended account at firstname.lastname@example.org – This email can be only used for appeal Facebook suspended account recovery. You can also contact Facebook by using this email for recover blocked facebook account.
- Contact Facebook Business Support at email@example.com – If you are a Facebook Business Page Manager or partner with Facebook, you can discuss finance related question on this email. This email is solely for Business purposes.
- Contact Facebook Support to report something at firstname.lastname@example.org – You can report inappropriate or abusive things or against Facebook community standards (e.g. nudity, hate speech, threats, Blackmail on facebook)? by this email.
5. Can’t login Facebook account
If you can’t login into your Facebook account, use this form to request an appeal.
6. Report compromised account facebook
If you want to report a hacked Facebook account, report here
7. Report and recover an account that you don’t have access of
If you have lost access to your Facebook account and you want to report or recover it, read the article here
8. Can’t access the email address or mobile phone number
If you don’t remember your Facebook email or password, or you don’t have access to both email and phone number you can visit this page for steps on how to troubleshoot.
So these are all possible ways that you can contact Facebook without having any direct support number. Hope you can find one of these for your issue.