Citibank Customer Service Phone Number USA
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. It was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York. Citibank provides credit cards, mortgages, personal loans, commercial loans, and lines of credit.
The bank has 2,649 branches in 19 countries, including 723 branches in the United States and 1,494 branches in Mexico. The U.S. branches are concentrated in six metropolitan areas: New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Miami. In 2016, the United States accounted for 70% of revenue and Mexico accounted for 13% of revenue. Aside from the U.S. and Mexico, most of the company’s branches are in Poland, Russia, Pakistan, India, and the United Arab Emirates.
Features of Citibank
- Asset management
- Security and markets
- Foreign exchange
- Trade services
- Reward points
- Retirement savings
- Mutual funds
- Educational savings
- Stocks and equities
Errors and issues in Citibank services
- Transaction failure
- Servers crashes
- Issues regarding loans
- Hidden charges
- Mobile banking is not fast enough as compared to its competitors
- Customer service is not good
- Login/sign in errors
- Web services lack security
- Registration/Sign up errors
Rates of savings and Deposits-
- Citi Savings
Min. balance for APY $1
- Certificate of Deposit
Min. balance for APY $1,000
Length of term 5 years
- Simple Checking
Monthly fee $12
Balance to waive monthly fee $1,500
Pros and Cons of Citibank
- Competitive starting rate. Competitive discounts at certain retailers
- Strong online and mobile features, including budgeting and many customer service options
- Many international branches
- Over 60,000 fee free ATMs
- Business checking customers can also add on CitiBusiness credit cards, which have some great rewards like office supplies, travel or even cash.
- If you meet their conditions, like maintaining a minimum balance, for example, most of their business checking accounts can have fees waived.
- Systems are outdated that means delivery speed is slow
- A balance of at least $500 required in basic savings account to waive the monthly fee
- Security is low as compare to other competitors
- Citibank’s savings account have an APY of just 0.01% for account balances below $10,000, and even if you have over $1 million in your account that rate only grows to 0.08%.
- Customer service is not as good as expected from such a big bank
- S. branches (over 1,000) are fewer than similar-sized peers
Citibank doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA UK for Citibank. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer. See more like Chase Bank Customer Service Phone Number USA
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!