Linkedin Customer Service Phone Number
LinkedIn is a business and employment-oriented social networking service that operates via websites and mobile apps. Founded on December 28, 2002, and launched on May 5, 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking, including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their CVs. As of 2015, most of the company’s revenue came from selling access to information about its members to recruiters and sales professionals. As of April 2017, LinkedIn had 500 million members in 200 countries, out of which more than 106 million members are active. LinkedIn allows members to create profiles and “connections” to each other in an online social network which may represent real-world professional relationships. Members can invite anyone to become a connection.
Some Common Linkedin Support Issues, We Fix:-
- Problem with to Change or add email address
- Unable to reset your password
- Upgrade or cancel your subscription
- Problem to close account
- Manage emails you get from LinkedIn
- Merge Connections from Two LinkedIn Accounts
- Inaccurate Unread Message Count
- Saved Search Unavailable
- Dismiss Search History Unavailable
- Purchasing a Premium Account with Your iPhone
- Canceling or Updating a Premium Account Purchased on Your iOS Device
- LinkedIn Free Accounts and Premium Subscriptions
- Try Premium for Free
- Managing Your Premium Account
- Managing Your LinkedIn Notification Updates
- Using Calendar Notifications on LinkedIn
- Turning Email and Mobile Notifications On and Off
- Viewing Notifications for Updates Posted on Your Company Page
- Viewing Update Notifications for Your University Page
LinkedIn doesn’t have a technical support number. You have to search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free for LinkedIn. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!