Microsoft Cortana Customer Service Phone Number
Microsoft Cortana is a virtual assistant created by Microsoft for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Microsoft Band, Xbox One, iOS, Android, Windows Mixed Reality, and soon Amazon Alexa.
Cortana can set reminders, recognize natural voice without the requirement for keyboard input, and answer questions using information from the Bing search engine. Cortana is great at reminders and helping you keep your commitments. She can remind you to do things based on time, places or even people.
Some Common Microsoft Cortana Support Issues:-
- Cortana Dead after update.
- Issues with the Auto-Hide taskbar setting and Cortana/Search.
- Cortana not running in task manager.
- Hey Cortana and what you should expect.
- Cortana Speech failed to start.
- Changing the size of or hiding the Cortana/Search box.
- Unable to change the default music player for “Hey Cortana play music”
- Cortana says “I wasn’t able to connect to get you set up. Make sure you have a network connection or try again in a little bit.”
- Cortana isn’t working windows 10.
- Having problems with “Hey Cortana” hearing me.
- Cortana -local news and weather is showing the wrong City and State.
- The Cortana and location won’t be turning on.
- Cortana not responding to voice commands.
- Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working.
- Can’t find a switch to turn on Cortana function.
- Cortana missing after upgrading to Windows 10.
- Cortana can’t hear me – Microphone level keeps getting set to zero.
Microsoft Cortana doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. Please call us at our customer service phone number USA UK for Microsoft Cortana. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your computer. Don’t worry we still help you.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!