Microsoft Edge Customer Service Phone Number
Microsoft Edge is a web browser developed by Microsoft and included in Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile and Xbox One, replacing Internet Explorer as the default web browser on all device classes. According to Microsoft, it is designed to be a lightweight web browser with a layout engine built around web standards. It has new features, including integration with Cortana, annotation tools, and a reading mode. Microsoft Edge allows you to add your own web notes to a web page. Any time you wish to do so, click on the “Make a Web Note” button on the top bar. When the drawing toolbar with the purple background shows up, you can begin to doodle.
Some Common Microsoft Edge Support Issues:-
- Microsoft Edge runs slowly and has trouble loading.
- Edge’s internet cuts out frequently or cannot connect.
- All WebPages “have a problem” and won’t load.
- The occasional website “has a problem” or “needs internet Explorer”.
- I can’t find my favorites or downloads.
- My passwords don’t work on Edge.
- Cortana isn’t working on Edge.
- Edge is stuck in an infinite loop.
- Your mouse “hover” pop-ups and other features aren’t working on Edge.
- Text in Edge is too small.
- I can’t block ads with Edge.
- I can’t save web pages with Edge.
- Drag-and-drop and other features aren’t working for SharePoint Online.
- Skype for Business Online, Open with Access, or Open with Project aren’t working.
- Flash Player isn’t working and I can’t install it.
- I can’t get sound on Edge.
- YouTube and other video sites aren’t working in Edge.
- I’ve tried everything and nothing works.
- Microsoft Edge Not Working on Windows 10.
Microsoft Customer Service phone numbers:
United states of America
Microsoft Edge doesn’t have a contact number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. Please call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free for Microsoft Edge. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your computer. Don’t worry we still help you.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!