Microsoft Lumia Customer Service Phone Number
Microsoft Lumia (previously the Nokia Lumia Series) is a range of mobile devices designed and marketed by Microsoft Mobile and previously by Nokia. Introduced in November 2011, the line is the result of a long-term partnership between Nokia and Microsoft—as such, most Lumia smartphones run the Windows Phone operating system, excluding some later models which run the newer Windows 10 Mobile. The Lumia name is derived from the partitive plural form of the Finnish word lumi, meaning “snow”.
Some Common Microsoft Lumia Support Issues:-
- My Lumia does not start up.
- My phone does not work or respond as expected.
- A touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way.
- My phone is getting slow.
- My camera is not working correctly.
- The memory card is not working properly.
- My battery drains out fast.
- My phone is not charging.
- A battery does not get fully charged.
- My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks.
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection.
- I cannot share my phone’s internet connection with another device.
- The cable connection to my computer does not work.
- I cannot end a call because my phone screen remains black.
- I cannot hear the other person in a call.
- My phone does not alert me when receiving a call or message.
- Cannot send or receive multimedia messages.
- I have forgotten my PIN or PUK code.
- I am not receiving audio when playing music or games.
- The incoming audio quality is poor when in a call.
- I cannot send or receive text messages.
Microsoft Customer Service phone numbers:
United States of America
Microsoft Lumia doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. Please call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free for Microsoft Lumia. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your computer. Don’t worry we still help you.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!