Microsoft Windows 7 Customer Service Phone Number
Windows 7 (codenamed Vienna, formerly Blackcomb) is a personal computer operating system developed by Microsoft. It is a part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. Windows 7 was released to manufacturing on July 22, 2009, and became generally available on October 22, 2009, less than three years after the release of its predecessor, Windows Vista. Windows 7’s server counterpart, Windows Server 2008 R2, was released at the same time. The Start Menu provides the primary access point for programs and applications on your ThinkPad. The Taskbar contains 3 main components, the Start button, the Task/Quicklaunch bar, and the System Notification Area. File system favorites are quick links to specific folders located on your hard drive.
Some Common Microsoft Windows 7 Customer Service Phone Number Issues:-
- Window 7 to Vista upgrade hangs at 62%.
- DVD drive not found.
- Aero isn’t running.
- Aero Snap irritations.
- iPhone won’t sync in Windows 7.
- Windows 7 themes change your custom icons.
- Taskbar problems.
- Missing Explorer folders.
- Missing applets.
- Too many minidumps.
- Turn on system restore.
- Windows 7 Seems Slow.
- Older Programs Not Compatible.
- Computer Freezes on Startup.
- Windows 7 shuts down slowly.
- Use a Clean Boot to Fix Computer Startup Problems.
- Reduce Chrome Memory Usage.
- Windows 7 hangs at shutdown.
- Windows 7 wakes from sleep.
- No sound or intermittent sound.
- Can’t join a HomeGroup.
- Registration error after a major hardware upgrade.
- Right-click context menu causes Explorer.exe crash.
Microsoft Windows 7 doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA UK for Microsoft Windows 7. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers calls now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!