Microsoft Windows 8.1 Customer Service Phone Number
Windows 8.1 (codenamed Blue) is an upgrade for Windows 8, a computer operating system released by Microsoft. First released as a public beta in June 2013, it was released to manufacturing on August 27, 2013, and reached general availability on October 17, 2013, almost a year after the retail release of its predecessor. Windows 8.1 is available free of charge for retail copies of Windows 8 and Windows RT users via the Windows Store. Multi-Window Mode. Microsoft has included a new feature in Windows 8.1 to enable easier multitasking, allowing users to run apps side-by-side on a single screen. So, for instance, clicking on a picture within an email will launch the image in the photo app alongside the Windows 8 mail.
Some Common Microsoft Windows 8.1 Support Issues:-
- Blue screen of death.
- Explorer crashes and regularly restarts.
- Backup makes multiple copies of data that hasn’t changed.
- Windows keeps dropping Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Getting the desktop version of IE back on the Start screen.
- USB drives freeze.
- Windows 8.1 does not wake from sleep mode.
- Windows 8.1 shows a black screen after updates.
- Activation errors.
- Fuzzy, blurring text.
- Exe slows your PC down.
- Make OneDrive online files available offline.
- Web page compatibility problems in IE11.
- ExeMalware Hogs Processor’s Performance.
- Multiple Copies of the Same Files.
- Exe Appears Blank.
- Unclear Text.
- Exe crashes and reloads frequently.
- Windows 8 activation fails with Error: 0x8007007B.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA UK for Microsoft Windows 8.1. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers calls now for live support from your computer. See for Microsoft Windows RT 8.1 Customer Service in the USA
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!