Ryan Airways Customer Service Phone Number
Ryanair Ltd. is an Irish low-cost airline company, It headquarters located in Swords, Dublin, Ireland, with its primary operational bases at Dublin and London Stansted airports. In 2016. It was founded in 1984. Ryanair was one of the largest European airlines by scheduled passengers flown and carried more international passengers than any other airline. Ryanair operates 412 Boeing 737-800 aircraft, with a single 737-700 used primarily as a charter aircraft and also as a backup plane and for pilot training. The airline has been characterized by its rapid expansion, a result of the deregulation of the aviation industry in Europe in 1997 and the success of its low-cost business model. Ryanair’s operates scheduled 34 countries destinations such as in Europe, Africa (Morocco), and the Middle East (Israel).
Ryanair is Europe’s Number 1 airline, carrying over 131m customers p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 205 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of 430 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m customers p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 32-year safety record.
In 2017, Ryanair became the first European airline to have carried over 1 billion customers.
RYANAIR’S LOWEST FARES AND PASSENGER SERVICE CHARTER:-
Ryanair believes that any worthwhile passenger service commitment should involve commitments to low prices and high punctuality. That’s why Ryanair publishes its Customer Service Statistics each month and these confirm that Ryanair is Europe’s No. 1 for Customer Service with unbeatable prices and punctuality.
RYANAIR PRICES, PUNCTUALITY AND SERVICE COMMITMENT
Ryanair commits to:
- Offer the lowest price at all time on all routes.
- No fuel surcharge guaranteed.
- Honour the agreed fare after payment.
- Notify passengers of known delays, cancellations, and diversions.
- Minimize the numbers of passengers facing delays.
- Allow reservation changes.
- Respond quickly to passenger complaints and provide prompt refunds.
- Speed up check-in.
- Minimize involuntarily denied boarding.
- Provide Passenger Information.
- Information to passengers at the time of booking.
Founded: 28 November 1984, Republic of Ireland
Pros And Cons of Ryanair
- The cheapest flights in Europe – flights often as cheap as 1c (before fees)
- Flights to 16 destinations in Spain.
- Destinations include Madrid, Seville & Granada – some of the best cities in Spain.
- Extra charges push up the price of the flight and aren’t well explained – what is an ‘Ins & Wchr Levy’?
- 10kg weight limit for hand baggage is too low for most & checking bag into hold costs money
- Flights to Barcelona 100km away land in Girona and Reus; Santander (Bilbao) is nowhere near Bilbao i
- Ryanair are prone to changing their departure times by several hours, severely disrupting your plans
- No complimentary food; what is offered is expensive, small and unhealthy.