Sage business cloud accounting
Sage Business Cloud Accounting is an easy-to-use cloud-hosted accounting application. What sets Sage Business Cloud Accounting apart from its sister app Sage 50cloud is that the former is an add-on service that allows for the integration of the latter to the cloud. This integration results in cloud storage and accessibility for all your accounting information. It is a merger of two excellent tools that makes Sage Business Cloud Accounting better than ever.
Features of Sage business cloud accounting
- With the Accounting plan, you can create quotes and estimates and convert them to invoices with a single click.
- You can offer your customers the option of paying invoices online by adding Sage’s payment processing service to your account.
- A mobile app is available for both iOS and Android devices, and you can use it to create invoices, record expenses and view graphs of your business’s performance on the go.
Advantages and disadvantages of Sage business cloud accounting
- Integrations for Sage Business Cloud Accounting are available through Sage Marketplace
- The company’s website features a blog, knowledgebase and how-to videos
- You can connect your bank account and credit cards so you can reconcile your accounts
- It doesn’t create purchase orders, which would be useful features for businesses that sell products.
- It lacks the ability to schedule automatic payment reminders, track billable hours or add expenses to invoices.
- There isn’t an option to create recurring invoices, which may be inconvenient if you offer any subscription products or services.
Sage business cloud accounting doesn’t have a phone number. You have to search forums or find them on business support sites for customer service help. Get instant help & support for Sage business cloud accounting, call us at our customer service phone number USA UK . A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.