Zebra Printer Customer Service Phone Number
Zebra Technologies is a public company based in Lincolnshire, Illinois, USA. It manufactures and sells marking, tracking, and computer printing technologies. Its products include thermal barcode label and receipt printers, RFID smart label printers/encoders/fixed & handheld readers/antennas, and card and kiosk printers that are used for barcode labeling, personal identification and specialty printing principally in the manufacturing supply chain, retail, healthcare, and government sectors. In 2013, the company had sales of $1.038 billion and had a market capitalization of $3.6 billion.
Some types of Zebra Printers:
- Desktop Printer
- Industrial Printer
- Mobile Printer
- Card Printer
- RFID Printer
- Kiosk Printer
- Print Engine
Some Common Zebra Printer Customer Service Issues:-
- Light print or faded image
- Partially missing print or cut off
- Broken bars or lines in a barcode
- Poor or low barcode ANSI grade
- White lines in the print
- Streaks in the print
- The machine prints unexpectedly or it prints garbage
- The machine prints the first couple of pages correctly, then some pages have text missing
- The headers or footers appear when the document displays on the screen but they do not show up when it is printed.
- The machine is not printing or has stopped printing.
- Printouts are too light.
- Cannot print over a wired Network.
- The machine will not turn on.
- Printer Driver Problems
- Problem with Setup and installation of Toshiba Printer
- My wireless printer is too slow
Zebra Customer Service Phone Number:
USA Technical support: 1-877-275-9327(Printer)
Zebra Printer Technical Support Number is available, but not right for everyone. You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Zebra Printer, call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll-Free . A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other customer service phone numbers calls us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!