If you need assistance adding an admin to a Facebook business page, you can add people as admins on your page so they can start helping you Manage your Page. It’s easy to do this on Facebook on both mobile and desktop, and we’ll show you how.
Always remember that only a Facebook page admin can remove or add someone as admin, and change your role such as Editor, Moderator, Advertiser or Analyst on Facebook page, so, make sure you only give an admin role to the trusted people only. You can invite anyone on Facebook to become admin on your page. It doesn’t matter if he is not your friend on Facebook.
How to add someone as an admin on Facebook page from computer
To give people access to your business page:
1. Go to Facebook page Settings.
2. Click “Page Roles”.
3. You will see “Assign a New Page Role” section on the right, here enter the person name or find by his work email address you want to add.
4. Select the role you’d like to assign them such as Admin, Editor, Moderator, Advertiser or Analyst. Read the description for each role before assign role.
5. Click “add” button. You may need to enter your Facebook password
Your chosen person will receive an invitation to become an admin on your Facebook page. Once they accept the invitation, they are also one of the admins of your Facebook page.
How to add someone as an admin on page from iPhone or Android phone?
- Open Facebook app on your mobile, tap the three horizontal lines. (on an iPad or iPhone these lines at the bottom-right corner. And on Android phone, these lines are in the top-right corner).
2. Click “Menu”, then Click on name of Your Page which you want to add an admin.
3. Click the “gear icon” (setting) in the page’s top-right corner.
4. On the “Settings” screen, Click “Page Roles” option
5. Click “Add Person to Page” at the top. You may need to enter your Facebook password, do so and continue.
6. Then, click in the text field and enter the person name or find by his work email address you want to make an admin. Then select that user on the list.
7. After that you will see an “Edit Person” page. Here, in the “Page Roles” segment, select “Admin.” (you can also select other role such as Editor, Moderator, Advertiser or Analyst), then Click “Add” bottom.
Your chosen person will receive an invitation to become an admin on your page. Once they accept the invitation, they are also one of the admins of your Facebook page.