Facebook is a social media application with millions of user worldwide. It is a very popular application for sharing pictures, videos and stories with friends and family. People can easily connect to each other despite the geographical distance. It serves as a platform for many to operate their business proceedings. Therefore, it is important to know how to add or remove an email address.
If you no longer use the email address that you entered when you created your Facebook account, you can swap it for another one at any time. Here’s how!
How to change your Facebook Email on Computer?
Follow the steps
- Login to your Facebook account and click on the down-arrow in the upper-right corner.
- Click on Settings & Privacy.
- Select Settings.
- Click Edit next to Contact.
- Now select Add another email or mobile number.
- Type your new email address, and select Add and close the box.
- After you’re done adding a new email address, Facebook will email you a link in your email to confirm the email address. Follow the link and verify your email address
How to change your Facebook email on App?
To change your email on Facebook app, follow the steps
- Sign in to Facebook, click the triangle at the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Choose General.
- Now click Edit next to your primary email.
- Click on Add another email or mobile number.
- Now enter your email address in Enter new email box and click Add.
- Now Facebook will send you a verification link to your Email, follow the link and the verification will complete.
How to remove an email address on Facebook ?
If you want to remove the another email address, make sure to follow these steps
- Click on the arrow in the top right to open the drop-down menu
- Select settings.
- Go to the general tab and select ‘contact’.
- Click remove on the email address or mobile number.
- Now, click save changes.