Facebook restricted your account? And you don’t know How to Fix a Restricted Account on Facebook? Before we tell you how you remove Restrictions, you need to know why Facebook restricted your account. Facebook’s security system actively monitors users activity on the application. If users violate any Facebook community standards guidelines and its rules, then Facebook will restrict your account. Read full article and Follow all the instructions for resolved Facebook account restricted issue.
How to Fix a Restricted Account on Facebook?
There are two types of Facebook account restrictions. And you can fix Facebook-banned account issue by submitting a complaint to Facebook.
(1). Facebook account Temporarily Restricted
(2). Facebook account permanently restricted
Temporarily Restricted Account
If you post or share any comments, videos, images or inappropriate content that does not conform to Facebook Community Standards, Facebook will be temporarily banning your account. If you are facing a Facebook temporary restriction then you have two options to fix this.
- Wait for the Facebook restriction time to expire
- Submit an appeal to Facebook support team.
Follow the below instructions to submit an appeal when there is a temporary restriction on your Facebook account.
If Facebook restricted your account for post a spam advertising, or posting abusive content. Then you can submit an appeal by following the below mentioned steps.
- Open you Facebook account, and then go to the “Help and Report” option on your Facebook.
- Click “Report a Problem”
- Click “Something Went Wrong” option.
- Add full details about the issue that you are facing along with the clear images and submit a report to Facebook.
Facebook temporary restricted account where users are banned to Log back in to their accounts.
- Click Facebook Help Centre Link to submit a report to Facebook.
- Open Facebook.com/login/identify further confirm your identity by following the necessary steps and instructions.
Secondly, you can resolve the issue by recovering your Facebook account through a friend or family’s Facebook account.
- Click … (three dots) that appear below your Facebook cover photo.
- Click on “Find support or report profile” option then select “Something Else”
- Next click on “recover this account” and complete the recommended actions for confirm your Facebook identity.
Facebook account permanently restricted
Permanently restricted account means Facebook has disabled your account. If your Facebook account is disabled then you can resolve the Facebook account restricted issue through following instructions.
- Click My Personal Account Was Disabled – Facebook link
- Add all the required details including Login email address or mobile phone number and your full name listed on the Facebook account along with clear photo ID.
- Click on submit button.
Only submit this disabled account recovery form if your Facebook account has been disabled for violating Facebook’s Community Standards. If you can’t access your Facebook account for other different reason, please return to the Facebook Help Centre to find the appropriate contact channel.
Why is My Facebook Account Restricted?
Facebook can be restricted your account for several reasons.
- If you are sending too many spam friend requests to unknown people on Facebook.
- If you are posting and Sharing abusive and malicious content on Facebook.
- Violating Facebook advertising and commerce policies.
- Violating Facebook pages and groups policies.
- Using fake names and impersonating to be someone else on Facebook.
How long is a temporary restriction on Facebook?
A Facebook temporary lock usually lasts for 24 to 48 hours. Your Facebook account will unlock as soon as you complete the instructions. If you haven’t received the Facebook security code or experienced any other problem on your account, contact Facebook.