Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms. With so many features Facebook also gives you an excellent feature to secure your account using the two-factor authentication. But sometimes you notice that the Facebook two factor authentication not working on your device. There are multiple reasons that if your Facebook two factor authentication not working. If you facing the same issue, no need to worry. Just follow our lead.
Things to do if aren’t receiving Two-Factor Authentication code-
- SMS codes can sometimes take time to arrive. Check your phone again in a while.
- If you are logged in from another browser or device, check your notifications. You may be able to approve this login from there.
- If you already had recovery codes saved or printed, you can use them to approve this login.
If Facebook not sending Two-Factor Authentication code via SMS
- Open the Facebook app
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top-right corner
- Select ‘Settings’
- Scroll down the page to and select “Text messaging” under Notifications.
- Enter your phone number in the box and click on “Add Phone Number”.
- Now a code is sent to your registered phone number and click on ‘Confirm’.
If Facebook not sending Two-Factor Authentication code via Email
There are no steps to solve this issue but you can do these things to troubleshoot it.
- Make sure you have a strong and reliable internet connection.
- Check the email address that you typed is correct or not.
- Check through the spam folders or promotions in your email.
- If you find the link for code, click it to confirm.