Common reasons why Facebook blocks you temporarily-
- Abuse someone
- For not following the Facebook rules
Second reason can be some technical issue which you can’t fix on our own. But there are some troubleshooting steps that can help you fixing the issue.
- Logout your account and login again
- Clear app cookies and cache in settings
- Update the app
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Try on web browser
- Make sure you aren’t using VPN or proxy
- If nothing working, report your issue to Facebook
You cannot comment on a Facebook post if the user has blocked your account. Also, you cannot comment on a picture of an account you are not following. And in case Facebook blocked you from posting and commenting because your didn’t followed the community guideline, make sure to contact Facebook as soon as possible.