Many people uses Facebook to connect with their loved ones, friends, and colleagues. Sharing details of their lives through photos and videos is common on Facebook, do a livestream, find good deals, and even run businesses on it. But sometimes when you go to sign in to Facebook you find out that you are temporary locked in. Don’t worry, Facebook makes it easy to recover your account. If you are getting “We’ve detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security measure” message, then this blog will be helpful for you.
Why Facebook temporary locked my account?
Before the recovery process, you need to learn why Facebook did that to your account so you will be careful in future and try not to do the same mistakes again. These are some of the reason why Facebook locked your account-
- Spamming the same thing on pages and groups.
- If someone reported your profile.
- If Facebook detected an unusual login from other location.
- Your account can be locked temporary if Facebook is updating their policies.
- And in cases your account may be locked by mistake.
How to unlock my Facebook account?
Unlocking your account with the help of Trusted contacts is the best way to get your account unlocked.
- Go to Facebook sign in page and enter your account details
- Click on “Get help from trusted contacts” on security page.
- Select the friends you want to send the code.
- Click Continue.
- All of your friends will receive a verification link.
- Tell them to follow the link and get the code.
- Collect codes from all of your selected friends.
- On security page, enter all the codes.
- Facebook will verify the codes and unlock your account.
If Facebook already disabled your account, you can submit an appeal to Facebook. To submit the appeal, follow these steps-
- Visit Facebook.com on browser
- Try logging with your details
- If you see “Account Disabled” then proceed with this method.
- Visit this link https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907 to submit the appeal.
- Enter your email address or phone number that you used to create your Facebook account
- Facebook need ID to verify your account so click on Choose files to upload your ID
- Click Send
How to avoid getting locked again?
There are only few things to follow to not get locked and disabled again which are
- Always follow Facebook policies, terms and conditions.
- Avoid using your Facebook account on multiple devices.
- Stop using Proxy server while Facebook account is login.
If you follow them, chances of getting your account locked are low.