Are you looking for Report a Login Issue Facebook? There is easiest way to do so is to use the Facebook official links provided below for report Facebook login issue. We All of our links are updated on a regular basis for Report a login issue facebook.
How to report a login issue on Facebook?, how to report a facebook problem, report a login issue with facebook, facebook problem solution, How to Report Facebook Login Issues, report a login issue facebook by phone number, facebook login issue, report a login issue verifying your account, Report Problems With Logging In – Facebook.
Reports from users on Facebook help us identify and fix problems like when something’s not working correctly on facebook. Giving us details (e.g. adding a screenshot and description of issues) helps us find the problem. Reporting issues is the way to helps make Facebook better, and facebook appreciate the time it takes to give us this information.
Facebook users can Report Problems With Logging In by submit an form, “When you tried to login to your FB account, and what went wrong?”
Step To report that something isn’t working facebook:
- Log in to Facebook account on a computer.
- Click your account in the top right of Facebook.
- Click on Help & support, and then click Report a problem button and follow all the on-screen instructions.
Submit below form
Note: Although Facebook can’t respond to everyone who submits feedback, Facebook team review the feedback that people send to us and use it to improve the Facebook experience for everyone.
If you’re having any trouble logging into your Facebook account or I can’t log in to Facebook. Here are options you can try to solved login issues.
Step 1. Facebook help for Computer and mobile Browser :
Try recovering your Facebook account
- Go to link facebook.com/login/identify and follow all the instructions. Please user Make sure that you can use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log in to your Facebook account.
- Search that account you want to recover. you can search for your facebook account by name, email address or phone number.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to reset the password for your account.
Step 2. Facebook help for iphone and ipad App OR Android app:
If you have trouble logging in to your Facebook account from your Facebook app then follow below instructions:
- First Make sure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app in your phone, otherwise delete the app and then reinstall it.
- You can Try logging in from a mobile browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome).
At present so many Facebook users ask this question “How to recover an old Facebook account that I can’t log in to?” because sometime Facebook users forgot his facebook account login info like password, phone number, email address and sometime Facebook users lost access recovery phone number, and email address.
Learn more how To recover an old Facebook account easily:
- Go to the profile of the facebook you’d like to recover.
- Click below the your facebook cover photo.
- click Find support button or report profile.
- Then Choose Something else option, then click Next button.
- Then Click Recover this account link and follow the all instructions.
How to contact Facebook support via email
Contact at email@example.com you can email them about any Facebook related issue on this email.
Contact Facebook disabled account support via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org – You can email facebook for appeal disabled Facebook account recovery.
For learn more visit- Most effective ways to contact Facebook Support