Facebook marketplace is a great place to sell, and buy products, because at present the Facebook marketplace has almost 2.91 million active users. But many Facebook user complaint that they can’t access Facebook marketplace. There are so many reasons behind if you can’t access Facebook marketplace to buy and sell products. First of all, try this way by visiting Facebook Marketplace from this link. However, you can easily fix the Facebook marketplace not working issue by follow thesestep:
- Clearing the browser cache on your Computers and laptops.
- Try Log out of Facebook account, then log back in.
- Uninstall the Facebook app from Mobile, then reinstall it again. Change your Facebook profile location to a Marketplace-supported country . To do this, you may edit your profile and change your current city.
- If your Facebook account is new, use your Facebook account regularly to help prove to Facebook that it’s a real user. You can upload and share photos, like or comment on your friends Facebook posts and add more friends regularly. But do this under Facebook community guideline.
If you are still facing the same issue even after following the steps we mentioned above, then Click or tap below for more information if:
- The Facebook.com/marketplace website direct link doesn’t work for you.
- Your Facebook marketplace access was removed.
- You can’t see the Facebook Marketplace shortcut in the Facebook app.
Step1. The facebook.com/marketplace link doesn’t work for me
To use Marketplace, you need to:
Marketplace Not available in new facebook account. To help prevent the Marketplace community from scams, Facebook not allowed accounts that have been created recently can’t use Marketplace. If your Facebook account is new, check some days later to see if you have marketplace access. untill then, you can buy and sell from Facebook marketplace groups.
Add a mobile number to your Facebook profile. Learn here how to add a phone number to your Facebook account. To your Facebook account. To confirm the number, you need to enter the confirmation code that facebook sends via an SMS.
Be stay in a location where Facebook Marketplace is available. If you live in (or recently traveled to) a location or country where Marketplace isn’t available, you won’t be able to access Facebook Marketplace.
- Remember that after you’ve returned from traveling, Facebook’s security system may still think you’re located somewhere else for a few days. That’s why you can’t access Facebook marketplace for some days after your return. Facebook understands that this can be frustrating for users and they are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Age. Facebook marketplace available for age of 18 and over users.
Use your Facebook in one of these languages. To use Facebook Marketplace, make sure that you’re using your Facebook account in one of these languages listed below. You can here learn how to change your language settings on Facebook.
Afrikaans, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, Swedish
French and French Canadian, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian (bahasa), Thai
Italian, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
Make sure you use the latest version of the Facebook app. Because Marketplace isn’t available on older versions of the Facebook app, or on Apple iPhone models older than the iPhone 5. So please keep updated your Facebook app and use updated phone.
Step2. The facebook.com/marketplace link works, but it says my Facebook marketplace access was removed
Why my access to Facebook marketplace was removed.
If you use your Facebook Marketplace against rules of Facebook Commerce Policies or Community Standards, your access to Marketplace may have been removed.
If you think Facebook banned you from marketplace without any reason and you haven’t done anything wrong that’s gone against Facebook policies, please contact Facebook team so they can review for unblocking your Facebook marketplace account.
- From your Feed, click Facebook Marketplace icon in the left menu.
- Click on Request review button and fill in the form.
- Facebook will review your appeal and respond to you within 24 hours. Check for updates in your Facebook Support Inbox and the email address associated with your Facebook account.
Note: If your Facebook Marketplace access has been restored, you may need to refresh facebook.com or download the updated version of the Facebook app.
Step3. The link works, but I can’t see the Marketplace icon shortcut in the my Facebook profile.
If you can’t find the Facebook marketplace on the Facebook app., try visiting Marketplace from the menu. To do this:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap ( Three horizontal line ) menu.
- Tap marketplace icon. If you can’t see marketplace icon tap See more.
How do I report a seller on Facebook Marketplace?
If you think that a Marketplace seller or product violates Facebook Commerce Policies, you can report them:
- From your Facebook News Feed, in the left menu, click Marketplace icon.
- Click a listing from the seller that you want to report.
- Click on the Facebook name of the seller.
- Click (… ) Three dot button
- Click Report Seller button.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions.
Learn more about report a seller on marketplace.