Gmail is the leading email service in the world which is why it’s often a hacker target. Gmail accounts have a lot of information and personal data about you. Unfortunately, a Gmail hack is not uncommon. If your gmail account got hacked, the first thing you need to do is reach out to google support and report the hacked Gmail account. We describe here the methods which can help you “How to Report and Recover hacked gmail account?”
Report your hacked account to Google
To report your hacked account, follow these steps
- Visit ‘Contact Us’ Page
- Go to the ‘Safety and abuse’ option and select the option which describes your issue
- Click on ‘Report a security problem.’
- Now Google asks you your email address and description about your issue.
To recover your Gmail Account
To recover your hacked Gmail account by following these steps-
- Enter your Gmail account’s ‘Email or User ID’ and hit the ‘Next’ button.
- Now on the next page it’ll ask you your password, just click on Forgot Password?
- Provide the last password your remember
- In ‘Get Verification Page,’ enter your registered ‘Mobile number’
- Click Send to receive the verification code
- After you receive the code, copy it and paste it in the box
- Now click Verify and reset your Gmail password