In today’s world Google has become a very important part of everyone’s life. Many people use the services and products of Google across the globe for various purposes. So linking every account to their Google account is pretty normal. This makes it easy for them to sign in to their different accounts because they can do it with the same login credentials.
You may need to change your Google password but when entering your account, you receive an error message notifying you that it is not possible to verify that this account belongs to you. You try by all means to access knowledge that you have done nothing wrong and still, Google does not allow you to access your account.
What to do if Google can’t verify me?
At the time of its creation Google asks you to add a phone number and a recovery email. In this case, if you have a phone number and another recovery email and if you lost the password of your account, it would be easier to recover your account. If the account you want to recover has not added an email or recovery number, then it will be a bit more difficult but not impossible.
To recover your Google account, follow the steps-
- Enter your email and password.
- If you cannot log in, click on” I forgot my password”.
- Enter the last password you remember. If it doesn’t work, click on “Try another way” to select other options.
- Google will give you two options, one is by email and other by phone.
- Chose one option, you will receive a verification code
- Enter the code then it’ll take you to the password recovery page.
- Create a new password and save your changes.
Common Solutions for Google to Verify your Account
- Provide the email address linked to your account
- Answer all the security questions
- Recover with familiar device and location
- Get help from Google Forum
What are some ways to recover my Google account?
These are some of the ways so you can accelerate the recovering process.
- Make use of the device that you used earlier at the time of the registration of the account.
- Recovery through phone number
- If you set up a fingerprint verification, make sure to use it
Verification through your phone
- After login Google prompt your phone with a verification
- On the screen of “Verify it’s you”, you will be asked to select more ways to verify
- You will get a security code on your android device or the phone.
- You may make use of fingerprint or the screen lock of your android device.
Login to Google Account Without Verification Code
- Click Try another way option below the 2FA pop-up screen.
- Find a device which is already signed in to turn off the Two Factor Authentication
- Select Don’t ask again on this computer
- Remove all the trusted devices
- If nothing works, contact help from Google at Get Help option
Recover Google Account Without Phone or Recovery Email
If you don’t have access to both your recovery email and phone number then, answering your chosen security questions is the next best way to reset the password of your hacked Gmail account.
- Again, repeat the steps from 1-5 we mentioned in first method
- Now on the verification page Click on Try Another Way and chose Answer Security Question’ option
- After you reach verification page of Answer Security Question, select the security questions you used to sign up with and answer them accurately
- Now it’ll redirect you to the Reset your Gmail account password
- Enter the new password and you are ready to use your account again