In most cases unlocking happens when you entered a wrong password too many times. If you can’t remember your password, don’t worry we got you covered. All you need a computer to connect your iPad with.
Lets start the Recovery process
Make sure to follow these instructions step by step otherwise you can miss some crucial steps.
Step 1- Download iTunes on Computer
First thing you need to do is to install iTunes on your computer or mac. To download iTunes search Download iTunes on browser or just download from this direct link https://support.apple.com/downloads/itunes.
Select your operating system and install iTunes on your computer.
Step 2- Turn off your iPad
- Unplug your iPad if it’s connected to computer
- Turn off your iPad- If your iPad don’t have Home Button, just press one of the volume button with top button at the same time. If your iPad have the Home Button then press and hold the top button until it shut down.
Step 3- Turn iPad on in recovery mode
To turn your iPad in recovery mode-
- If your iPad don’t have a Home button press and hold the top button
- If your iPad have a Home button press the Home button
- Press the button and connect your iPad to your computer
- Keep holding until you see recovery mode on your iPad
Step 4- Restore your iPad
- Open the iTunes on your computer
- Find your iPad in iTunes
- Select Restore if you see Restore and Update option
- Wait for atleast 15 minutes
- When your device exits recovery mode, turn off you iPad and turn it On again
- Now wait until it finishes the process , after that just setup new password and use your iPad