How to reset forgotten Apple id password?
To reset your Apple id password, follow these steps-
- Go to Settings.
- Tap [your name] > Password & Security > Change Password.
- If you’re signed into iCloud and have a passcode enabled, you’ll be prompted to enter the passcode for your device.
- Follow the onscreen steps to update your password.
How to reset forgotten iCloud password?
Reset your password using the iCloud password reset
- Visit appleid.apple id Password reset
- Click Forgot Apple ID or password in the center of the page.
- Enter your Apple ID or the email address associated with the account.
- Click Continue, then select I need to reset my password.
- You’ll now be able to choose how you want to reset your password, whether it be through email or by answering a set of security questions. Which option you choose is really based on your personal preference.
- Choosing the email, you’ll get instructions to the primary email address you used to begin this process. Choosing the security questions requires you to confirm your birthday and answer the questions.